You can search with the main search bar, with operators, and also within a document thanks to control or command + F.
If not collapsed yet, to collapse the left menu in order to gain room, click the 'hamburger menu':
2. Search for specific documents. Type terms in the search bar, press Enter or click 'Search':
3. You can search in specific fields like tags, title, author, recipient, content, path or thread ID. Click 'All fields' and select your choice in the dropdown menu:
Select the view on the top right.
Once a document is opened, you can search for terms in this document:
- Press Command (⌘) + F (on Mac) or Control + F (on Windows and Linux) or click on the search bar above your Extracted Text
- Type what you search for
- Press ENTER to go from one occurrence to the next one
- Presse SHIFT + ENTER to go from one occurrence to the previous one
This also counts the number of occurrences of your searched terms in this document:
If you run email extraction and searched for one or several email addresses, if the email adresses are in the email's metadata (recipient, sender or other field), there will be a 'in metadata' label attached to the email addresses: