Comment on page
You can tag documents, search for tagged documents and delete your tag(s).
- Open the document by clicking on its title
- Click the second tab 'Tags & Details'
- Type your tag
- Press 'Enter'
Tags can contain any character but cannot contain space.
Your new tag is now displayed on this page.
You can add several tags.
- Open the second filter untitled 'Tags'
- You see the tags by frequency and the number of tagged documents
- You can search using the search bar
- You can select one or multiple tags
To find all your documents tagged with specific tag(s):
- Type the tag(s) in the main search bar
- Select 'Tags' in the field dropdown menu
- Click 'Search' or press 'Enter'
The results are all the documents tagged with the tag(s) you typed in the search bar.
To find all your tagged documents, whatever the tags:
- Type nothing in the search bar
- Select 'Tags' in the field selector
- Click 'Search'
The results are all the tagged documents.
Click the cross at the end of the tag that you want to delete.
Last modified 2yr ago