1. Install Docker for Linux: - https://docs.docker.com/install/linux/docker-ce/centos/
2. Don't forget (if not done during the install process) to add your user to the docker group:
sudo usermod -aG docker your-user
if you do so, you'll have to close your session and open a new one (logout and login again). After having logged in again, you can check that it is effective with :
docker psCONTAINER ID IMAGE COMMAND CREATED STATUS PORTS NAMES
3. Install Docker Compose: https://docs.docker.com/compose/install/
4. Go to the Datashare's website: https://datashare.icij.org/.
5. Click the blue button 'DOWNLOAD FOR FREE'.
6. On the next window, select 'Save File' and click 'OK'.
7. In your Terminal, you can start installing Datashare:
8. Once installation is done, open your browser and use Datashare at http://localhost:8080/#/:
9. It will :
initialize an Elasticsearch index with Datashare mapping
provide CLI to run Datashare extract, index, name finding tasks
provide a WEB GUI to run Datashare extract, index, name finding tasks, and search in the documents
Let's open Datashare now.