Install Datashare on Linux
Install Datashare will help you set up the software on your computer.
There are two ways of installing Datashare on Linux :
- 2.With Docker
There is only a package for debian/ubuntu systems (.deb file).
- 2.Click the blue button 'DOWNLOAD FOR FREE'.
- 1.Save the debian package as a file
save as file
2. Install it with the following command line:
$ sudo apt install /dir/to/debian/package/datashare-dist_7.2.0_all.deb
3. Run Datashare with:
2. Don't forget (if not done during the install process) to add your user to the docker group:
sudo usermod -aG docker your-user
If you do so, you'll have to close your session and open a new one (logout and login again).
After having logged in again, you can check that it is working with :
CONTAINER ID IMAGE COMMAND CREATED STATUS PORTS NAMES
- 3.On the next window, select 'Save File' and click 'OK'.
In your Terminal, you can start installing Datashare:
It will :