1. Open your Mac's "Finder" by clicking on the blue smiling icon in your Mac's "Dock":
2. On the menu bar at the top of your computer, click "Go." Click on "Home" (the house icon).
3. You will see a folder called "Datashare."
You can drag and drop it in "Favorites" on the left of this window to allow quick access to it in the future.
4. Store the documents you want to have in Datashare in this folder.
5. Once documents are copied in the Datashare folder, open Datashare, which you will find in Applications (see directions above in "Open Datashare").
6. Datashare opens in your default internet browser. Click on "Analyze documents" on the top navigation bar in Datashare.
Congrats! You're now ready to analyze your documents in Datashare!